As much as you love your children, their parties can mean more work than fun for you. But there are a few ways in which you too can have fun as the host. Read ahead to find them…
- Invite adults as well – yes, we know very well that this is a party for a child. However, having a few adults (especially if they are friends of yours) will make the party more interesting for you. If you plan on having a lot of your child’s friends over, the invited adults can also help you out with keeping the party running smooth. Trust us, you will be happy about all the help you get.
- Make it a dress up party so you too can have fun dressing up – dress up parties are always fun to go for; there’s just something very entertaining about them. It’s a very popular theme around Halloween especially. But there’s nothing stopping you from doing so for your kids’ party as well. And the best part, you and all the adults invited too can dress up for it! Since it’s not an adult party, you and your guests can dress as silly and childishly as you want.
- Make it a flexible theme – if you’re going to have theme for your party, make sure it’s something that is flexible. Fairy parties, for example, are pretty popular among little girls. And this is a great party that can easily be converted to adult. The little “pixie potion” fruit juices that you plan on serving for your youngers guests can easily be converted to adult by adding a little Champaign or dry ice.
NOTE: dry ice is only safe to consume when completely dissolved. Also, as it should not be handles with bare hands, make sure it’s not going to get into the hands (or mouths) or curious little ones.
- Have separate entertainment – whether you are planning on getting down childrens party entertainers Brisbane or setting up activities in stations, we are pretty sure the kids will enjoy all of it. From watching movies or magic shows, to reading stories to playing in hired jungle gyms or fun castles, there are plenty of ways to keep your kids happy. But what about the adults? What are you and your guests going to do while the kids are occupied? Have a few entertainment options planned for this as well. If possible, try to keep it somewhere around the kids; so you’ll be around in case of an emergency. You can check out more information by visiting http://www.goodfairies.com.au/.
- Keep water and drinks stocked – kids are pretty good at entertaining themselves. Even if they are not entertained with the hired entertainment, they’ll still have fun running around and playing among themselves. This is especially true if your guests are your child’s classmates as well. But all that running around is going to result in them getting very thirsty. So if you don’t want to feel harried with all the water requests, place a water filter close to their play area along with plenty of disposable cups.